MAHAPERYAVAA AATHMARTHA PAROPAKARA
Sadhguru Paadhame Ssree Charanam! With the divine blessings of our Guru’s His Holiness Ssree Kanchi Mahaperiyavaa, His Holiness Ssree Sadhguru Santhanandha Swamigal and His Holiness Ssree Svyamprakasha Brahmendra Saraswathi Avathoodha Swamigal, this page has emerged. The intention and the sanctity of this group is to unite all Aathma Bandhu’s of this world and together help and support the deserving and needy souls. Some blessed souls have had the divine blessings of Periyava, Santhanandha Swamigal and other great saints in person as well. The truth is that all souls born on this earth during the times that these great Mahaan’s lived itself is a blessing!
With the divine blessings & anugraham of Ambal and Periyavaa, this page emerged. This is a purely a heart to heart aathmartha plan, wherein our mission is to create a team of blessed devotees who may be in a position to help and support Ambal’s children who may be going through challenging situations in life.
This page is created and maintained by ardent devotees of Mahaperiyavaa and Srimath Sadhguru Santhanandha Swamigal with a noble intent of helping those devotees of Periyavaa and Santhanandha Swamigal who may be going through challenging life situations in whichever and whatever way possible.
Those who have had personal experiences, interactions and upadesams from our Guru’s are welcome to write and post here as well, so that everyone would be able to hear it and follow Guru’s upadesams (We request postings to be limited to Paramacharya and Santhanandha Swamigal in this forum).
The aim of the forum is to create a platform and a network of Periyavaa’s devotees who can help the needy from all aspects. After all the devotee seeking help and going through challenging times is also trusting only Periyavaa! What you can actually expect out of this forum are as follows:
- Real life experiences of those people who may have had the blessings of interacting with Mahaperiyavaa and Santhanandha Swamigal. This will help many people feel the bliss and hear the important messages from Periyavaa.
- Stories and Life lessons people may have learnt, from Periyavaa’s writings / books or scriptures
- Rare and virtually unseen pictures / videos of these great Mahaan’s.
- Important spiritual messages, pooja processes and clarifications from experts and pundits related to our Veda Shastra’s and Sanathana Dharmam.
- The intention of the forum is HELPING the needy and deserving bhaktas of Periyavaa. Most of us are blessed enough to lead a happy life with Periyavaa’s blessings, however still remain are many sishya’s and bhaktals of Periyavaa who may be going through challenges.
- Authentic and Verified requests for financial support, Our aathmartha parobgakara initiatives revolve around educating girl children, medical support, career guidance, legal assistance and employment, child safety, counselling, supporting ancient temples without much funding support or awareness of their presence, support for medical issues / hospitalization for the needy, etc. We are in the process of creating a crowd-funding like platform wherein Periyavaa’s devotees can join hands and help the needy and deserving devotees / families.
- Group prayers for an unwell devotee can surely help him/her come out of their problems. Let’s have the heart to help each other morally through our Guru’s prayers.
- This forum shall not collect or disburse funds as of now. We shall just help identify genuine sufferings and spread the word. When authentic requirements are posted, they are usually accompanied by supporting documents. It is your responsibility to read, understand, analyze, and decide. A classic example is paying school fees / college fee for a deserving child – it is better to demand an official letter from the institution, verify the authenticity of the document and pay the fee directly to the institution – instead of transferring money to anyone’s personal bank account. Request the good souls with a great intent of helping to be generous at the same time be cautious.
- Some examples are below:
- A devotee may have lost his/her job and may be financially suffering… Though the requirement is money, the best possible solution is to get him/her a job which is a permanent solution to the issue. We can all help to get him/her a job.
- Someone devotee’s child may need urgent help for treatment for some ailment. I am sure a lot of us will bounce to try and save the child’s life – but the ideal approach will be to quickly verify the necessary documents with the healthcare provider and then transfer funds.
- Sometimes it helps to spend an extra few minutes in person or on phone with the devotee needing help. Assess, analyze and then help… We have to just ensure that the greatest of great intent of helping must reach the right and deserving hands.
- Paying of school / college fees for a child hailing from an economically weaker background is something most of us love and do… If such request arises, request for authentic document from the educational institution with their seal and take some time to personally go and pay the fees. If you take your children along during this noble process of yours, you are also teaching them compassion and charity, which will help your own kids groom into a well-rounded individual of values in the future.
- You can always write to the admin via messenger if your requirement is specific. They shall be able to guide you! Group messages shall be having guidelines and it shall be posted separately.
- We request you to kindly be in sync with our facebook page and group. The link is here: www.fb.com/mahaperiyavaa
Those who wish to be an active contributor for the cause can write to us directly via e-mail: email@example.com or Whatsapp: +91 9500111108 or through FB messenger from our page. We swear to get back to you at the earliest possible.
Sadhguru Paadhame Ssree Charanam
Jaya Jaya Shankara Hara Hara Shankara